At Crossroads, we strive to be a loving, Biblical community that functions according to God’s design as laid out in His Word. In order for our community to function properly, there must be a level of commitment and accountability that secures the fulfilling of our mission and vision. In a culture which no longer values commitment, membership is an important step that moves each of us out of the vague clouds of good intentions and into the clear light of committed participation. Membership at Crossroads will hopefully be a “defining moment” in your lifelong spiritual journey.
- Church membership is the Biblical pattern for spiritual care.
- Church membership is the Biblical pattern for community and connectedness.
- Church membership is the Biblical pattern for spiritual discipline.
Specifically, here are the steps to join Crossroads:
1. Participate in the Membership Seminar – This class is offered quarterly throughout the year and affords the staff an opportunity to introduce you to the church. Attending this class in no way obligates you to join Crossroads.
2. Complete and submit the Membership Profile (enclosed with the seminar booklet).
3. Submit to a Membership Interview –During the Membership Interview, the prospective member meets with the elders of Crossroads Community Church. Prospective members must give a credible profession of belief in Jesus Christ alone as Lord and Savior. That is the only requirement for membership at Crossroads.
4. Give a Public Affirmation of the Membership Vows.